Clinical Senior Nurse (Liverpool)
Positions available in Merseyside
We are looking for an organised and caring Clinical Senior Nurse to join our established team at Church View Nursing Home in Liverpool. Church View specialised in general nursing care.
Church View is a purpose built care home which covers three floors, with a lift servicing each of these floors. The home is situated on a main bus route into Liverpool City Centre and close to several shops in the area.
At Dovehaven, we are a family run care group providing quality residential and nursing care for the elderly. Working for Dovehaven Care Group is a rewarding experience, you will build relationships with those in your care and see them thrive in a caring and friendly environment.
About the role
You will be responsible for assisting the Registered Home Manager in managing and developing high quality services for all our residents and the management and development of the staff team. We are looking for our Clinical Senior Nurse to instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service, actively working with the team, our residents and their families to develop a centre of excellence for person centred care.
The successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care, fulfil the duties of the Home Manager where required, ensuring the home runs in accordance with CQC guidelines and that the team are managed appropriately and that the home is run in a smooth and efficient manner.
Your Skills and Experience:
· Experience of working in a similar environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing and developing staff.
· Must be a qualified RMN or RGN with a valid NMC PIN and the ability to provide hands on approach to nursing/care.
· You will have a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in elderly/social care with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven management experience within the sector and relevant qualifications.
· Self motivated, resilient and well organised, you will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the home.
· Be conversant with the company/homes polices and procedures and the regulatory framework within which each home is required to comply and to ensure the home operates within these.
· Ensure all care plans, risk assessment, audit and other agreed outcome measures are an integral part of the residents care and that these are monitored and updated on a regular basis in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Undertake regular audits to assess the quality of care given to the residents and present those findings at managers meetings.
· Continue to build a positive reputation of the home and liaise professionally with visitors including families, friends and other external stakeholders
In return we offer:
· 2 Weekly Pay.
· 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
· Pension Scheme.
· Cost of DBS Check paid for you.
· Comprehensive paid induction training and ongoing development through our training academy.
· Full support of a strong Head Office Team including HR, Finance, Recruitment, Payroll and Administration
The Ideal Candidate
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check. Their code of conduct can be found on the following link that you can copy and post to your web browser if you wish to read:
If you feel you have the right values for our family run Company, you will be supported by a programme of induction, training and development throughout your career with us.
Please note if aged 23 and under the hourly rate is £8.36