Registered General Nurse (Liverpool)
Full Time and Part Time Available
Positions available in Merseyside
At Dovehaven, we are a family run care group providing quality residential and nursing care for the elderly. We pride ourselves on the happy, welcoming atmosphere in all our homes.
Our philosophy of care states that attention to detail is the difference and all our staff are willing and able to go the extra mile.
About the role
Permanent, £17 p/h Salary
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you’ll need to have current NMC registration, a valid pin and good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. The right candidate will be dedicated and compassionate and pride themselves on their person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the care and management team, you will promote high standards of nursing care.
- Ensure all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner
- Perform all general nursing duties, following CQC and NMC guidelines, update care plans and administer safe medication
- Being dependable and flexible in order to meet the needs of the resident and the home
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Four weekly pay
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced rates for overtime
- 4 days accredited training per annum towards pin registration
- NMC PIN paid
The Ideal Candidate
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check. Their code of conduct can be found on the following link that you can copy and post to your web browser if you wish to read:
If you feel you have the right values for our family run Company, you will be supported by a programme of induction, training and development throughout your career with us.