Care Assistant (Liverpool)
Full Time and Part Time Available
Positions available in Merseyside
At Dovehaven, we are a family run care group providing quality residential and nursing care for the elderly. Working for Dovehaven Care Group is a rewarding experience, you will build relationships with those in your care and see them thrive in a caring and friendly environment.
About the role
Permanent, £8.91 per hour
As a care assistant, you will work together with other staff in the running of the home. You will aim to maintain high standards of care and service towards service users, relatives, visitors and other members of staff. You will be providing a range of personal and practical care to our residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy in your approach to caring for older people, either through previous roles in social care or in other roles.
- Dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
- Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised.
Skills and Experience:
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- Committed to providing service excellence
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to provide emotional and social support
- Committed to providing a high standard of care, promoting dignity and respect
- NVQ Level 2 health and social care is desirable
- Fortnightly Pay
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS Check
- Comprehensive induction
- Uniform Provided
- On-going training and development with the Dovehaven Training Academy
The Ideal Candidate
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check. Their code of conduct can be found on the following link that you can copy and post to your web browser if you wish to read:
If you feel you have the right values for our family run Company, you will be supported by a programme of induction, training and development throughout your career with us.
Please note if aged 23 and under the hourly rate is £8.36